We are so grateful for the overwhelmingly positive response to Hope Heals Camp!
We have currently filled all available camper spots, but feel free to fill out an application to be added to our waitlist.
We are honored that you are considering joining us at Hope Heals Camp! You and your family have been greatly prayed for and we anticipate an extraordinary week of companionship, compassion, and community.
By submitting an application to Hope Heals Camp, you are affirming that you understand and agree with the following guidelines:
- Adults or children with physical or mental disabilities are eligible to attend Hope Heals Camp with their immediate family members or close friend / aid. Outside the registration fees, there is no cost to attend camp (housing, meals/snacks, and everything involved during camp are included).
- Each family is responsible for transportation to and from camp.
- We expect all families to arrive during the specified check-in times and remain throughout the final day of camp so both campers and companions can best contribute to and benefit from the Hope Heals Camp community.
- Facility constraints limit the number of families and individuals that can attend Hope Heals Camp. We will do our best to accommodate those who apply.
- All families are welcome – regardless of race, religious affiliation, or financial status.